A direct competitor of other giant smartphones companies—including Apple’s iPhone 8 and iPhone X, as well as number one Samsung’s Galaxy S9 series – the OnePlus 6 sets itself apart by offering high-end specs in a more chip and very affordable price package.
Starting price at P28,920 for the 64GB model and a sub-P40,000 tag for the 256GB variant phone, this latest device from Shenzhen-based company is a killer phone that got almost everything you want from a giant competitor without requiring you to spend more than you need.
6 The reason why you shouldn’t make fun of the OnePlus 6
1. OnePlus smartphones are known for their good design and impressive build quality, and the is no exception. This smartphone device is encased in Gorilla Glass 5—both front and back and comes with smoothly rounded corners, its ready to rain, thanks to a special class of foam that layered on the gap between the screen and the battery cover. All the material including the headphone jack and finger scanner are waterproof. And it all loop with silicone material that surrounds the buttons to prevent the phone from accidental splashes and spills.
2. The product is marked with a tagline, “the speed is all you need,” so here’s what you need to know: The OnePlus 6 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip and partnered with 6GB and packed with 256GB storage built-in. For last and smooth experience, there’s OxygenOS based on Android Oreo. It provides nearly a stock Android experience—clean, easy to use, with software customization and without a bunch of gimmicky stuff that slows down the process of your phone.
3. The 6.3inch Optic AMOLED display has a 19:9 aspect ratio and 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution. You can adjust the display mode depending on your needs. Like night mode when the sun sets, or reading mode, for when you want to do work on your cell phone like an e-book for download activities. You can also hide some programs if you are not fun of notch, just top the setting menu and you can easily hide it.
4. OnePlus has 2 cameras one at the front with 16MP and the rear camera with 20MP born of which has Sony sensors and f/1.7 aperture. The main shooter comes with optical image stabilization, so it seems like you have both DSLR Camera and a Cellphone. Fond of r shooting videos? OnePlus can record 4K full HD, and HD videos, and even super slow-mo at either 1080p/240fps or 720p/480fps. Trimming and filtering of your clips is not an issue. Manually you can add slow motion feature, and even apply reverse and loop effects using the built-in editor.
5. The front camera comes with a 16MP Sony sensor with f/2.0 aperture. As is customary, it features a portrait mode that applies an adjustable bokeh effect on your photo.
6. OnePlus is packed with 3300mAh battery that supports fast charging. Other features include fingerprint/face unlock, 3.5mm audio jack, and a bottom-facing speaker with Dirac HD and Dirac Power Sound. The 64GB OnePlus phone is priced at P28,000-P30,000 while 128GB and 256GB models are priced at P32,000 to 37,000 ($700.00) pesos Philippine Peso respectively.
Never settle for anything, if you are looking for a fast and spacious internal memory but at a very low price, find time to look for OnePlus 6 you will never be dismayed.